All Work 2008 & Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

Haha, Weird.

Well, after seeing this I am surprised that you have so little content uploaded to NG or elsewhere.
Animation is really quite top-notch, honestly. Boxman proves it.
Although, I'm glad you chose to outgrow your Japanese/gamer/poser phase. The poser-ness really showed through in "F-bomb" and the "anime" scene.
You've made me a fan, now just show us what you can do.

Jae responds:

Thanks man I hope you like my upcoming stuff!

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Hey...

Did you use my gay boyfriend's ass for your model? I'd recognize that tight tush anywhere.

(Oh, and the flash was quite spiritually enlightening, if I do say so myself.)

Wish Liszt Wish Liszt

Top-notch

Very very good work. There were very few awkward sopts in the animation, most of it was near-pro quality.
Only thing that sorta threw a wrench in it was the presence of the camera sensor.
I assume that it was placed there for the contest you mentioned, but it did take a little bit away from the short, visually speaking.
Still better than about 99% of stuff here. ;P

Toonimated responds:

you are not supposed to see the camera, u need to update your flash player :3

Kids [MGMT Acoustic Cover] Kids [MGMT Acoustic Cover]

Hot DAMN.

Dude, this is very impressive work. The acoustic guitar sounds really nice and full, the piano and the bass synth you threw in really add a lot to it, and the dude singing pretty much nailed it. Keep it up guys, great band, great song. great cover!

SmdSkata responds:

Thanks man. I hope I can get some more music like this out!

This took me 2 years to make This took me 2 years to make

WOOOOOO

IT'S THE FUCKING MAJOR SCALE, BITCHES!

The World is Saved! The World is Saved!

Short but sweet.

Pretty cool song. Nice little retro-sounding track you have here.
If the instruments were more lo-fi, this wouldn't sound out of place at all in the middle of an arcade game from the 80's.
Nice. ;)