Kids [MGMT Acoustic Cover] Kids [MGMT Acoustic Cover]

Hot DAMN.

Dude, this is very impressive work. The acoustic guitar sounds really nice and full, the piano and the bass synth you threw in really add a lot to it, and the dude singing pretty much nailed it. Keep it up guys, great band, great song. great cover!

SmdSkata responds:

Thanks man. I hope I can get some more music like this out!

This took me 2 years to make This took me 2 years to make

WOOOOOO

IT'S THE FUCKING MAJOR SCALE, BITCHES!

The World is Saved! The World is Saved!

Short but sweet.

Pretty cool song. Nice little retro-sounding track you have here.
If the instruments were more lo-fi, this wouldn't sound out of place at all in the middle of an arcade game from the 80's.
Nice. ;)

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

Nice.

There's no other way to say it: this song just SOUNDS like punk. It totally brings back memories of some of the old-school punk rock on my iPod...

I kinda want to grab the keys to my mom's SUV and run over some of the neighborhood kids now. Maaaaaybe I should suppress this urge. D:

One important comment: you might want to do a bit more mixing and mastering to this track. Personally I like it just fine where it's at, but doing some more work would give it a good punch.

Vocal Experimentation Vocal Experimentation

Cool vibe, but...

I actually really liked what you had going in the first ten seconds of the song. The strumming of the acoustic guitar coupled with the electric guitar was very nice on the ears. When your vox came in though, the vibe slipped a bit. There were a few notes your voice struck that were definitely disharmonious with the riffs you already had going. However, the stereo effects were well-applied.

starfox260 responds:

Trust me. It sounds better without. I was just experimenting. You can't hear the harmony of the guitars. I'm thinking about uploading without the vocals, too.

Edit - Infact, I just did.

Computer Jam Computer Jam

Hm, alright.

Kind of a weird mix of sound... It was alright though. Some empty holes where the drums sounded very strange indeed.
You used Garageband, no? ^^

adompeace responds:

I was trying to be wierd when I made this

(skyline) (skyline)

Eh...

Well, it had a pretty good melody, but the choice of instruments was a little weird. Needs to be reordered, too. In my opinion. This has good potential!

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

Love it!

Ah, this is a truly amazing song. The build-up and the release are so good that every time I listen to it I get tingly! C:
I really want to use this in something... it's too good not to!

Houki Boshi - RMX Houki Boshi - RMX

LOL AWSM

Wow. This was by far one of the greatest endings in the history of anime. Both the original and this remix RAWK HARD, YO! Makes me wanna go back and watch Bleach again. :D Only thing is there were a few parts where it kinda flanged out on ya a bit too much, ya know? Bit crunchy in some parts for my taste. (lolpun, *shot*)