All Work 2008 & Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

Haha, Weird.

Well, after seeing this I am surprised that you have so little content uploaded to NG or elsewhere.
Animation is really quite top-notch, honestly. Boxman proves it.
Although, I'm glad you chose to outgrow your Japanese/gamer/poser phase. The poser-ness really showed through in "F-bomb" and the "anime" scene.
You've made me a fan, now just show us what you can do.

Jae responds:

Thanks man I hope you like my upcoming stuff!

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Hey...

Did you use my gay boyfriend's ass for your model? I'd recognize that tight tush anywhere.

(Oh, and the flash was quite spiritually enlightening, if I do say so myself.)

Wish Liszt Wish Liszt

Top-notch

Very very good work. There were very few awkward sopts in the animation, most of it was near-pro quality.
Only thing that sorta threw a wrench in it was the presence of the camera sensor.
I assume that it was placed there for the contest you mentioned, but it did take a little bit away from the short, visually speaking.
Still better than about 99% of stuff here. ;P

Toonimated responds:

you are not supposed to see the camera, u need to update your flash player :3

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Flash-sterpiece.

One of the best Flashes I have ever personally seen.
Your attention to detail, technique, and animation finesse were are approaching a professional level. Song fit well, and animation was fluid enough to it that it really could have been a music video.
10 points for one of the most stunning levels of execution I have ever seen here on NG.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Very Cool and Interesting

Hmm, many people seemed to dock this based on the music choice; I disagree with them, I thought the song was very fitting and captured the mood. And it was catchy to boot. :)
The fbf animation was barely there, but it didn't matter, because plenty of effort was put into the artwork itself to offset the over-usage of tweening.
Good show. :D

Base 17 ::03:: Base 17 ::03::

Hm...

Well..... this was alright. Good animation, decent voice-acting, but yeah, you fell for a hell of a lot of common anime cliches. Now, I know the plot for this isn't supposed to be like, ground-breaking or anything, but it just kinda shone with this overall feeling of lameness. If that makes any sense. :\
Good work, though, can't wait to see more of your work later.

Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

Very nice

Gotta say, when I started to hear "Shake It" I almost died. I've been playing that on repeat on mah iPod ever since I bought it last week!

But really. very good animation, good jokes, overall very well done!

Eevee Party 2 Eevee Party 2

Hmm..

Ahhh, good old Fall Out Boy. Nice choice for a song, and top notch animation, too.
Looking forward to EP3...

Zero ground Zero ground

Very well done.

Wait, what the fuck? Did you say this was your FIRST flash?! Good God. Well, you did a damn good job for your first shot. It makes me feel like going around and watching the n00b-made first flashes here on NG, where the authors gush over themselves and oh how proud they are of themselves at making a flash, when in reality its a piece of shit that took them mere minutes to make. This flash, however, is not a piece of shit. This is a masterpiece. Although, probably the most amazing part about this was the fact that you actually improved over the course of the animation. Amazing what a little (or a lot) effort can do. :)

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

Hella nice! :D

That was the most awesome of the awesome series. >:D